Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Holiday Home Treat Wraps for Autumn

Pin It Now! Welcome to September! My favorite time of year. Chilly breezes, crisp falling leaves, and home baked apple crisp make my world go 'round!

Here's a fun little treat wrap featuring a blustery autumn scene, featuring the fabulous new bundle Holiday Home. 
Wrapped inside is a pack of Mentos gum, and the ribbon is wrapped horizontally so that it pulls the gum out from the top. I created the little scene with stamps from the kit, then stamped, water colored, and die cut the home with the matching Framelit. 

Have some cider today, celebrate!

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Holiday Home (Holiday 2014 mini)
INK:  Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke, Smoky Slate, Old Olive
PAPER: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper
EMBELLISHMENTS/OTHER:  Cherry Cobbler Linen ribbon, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Twine, Holiday Home Framelits set

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love he colouring and the idea about the pull up on the ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article. It wass funny.
    Keep on posting!

    Also visit my homepage :: Las Vegas Frigidaire Parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these on Pinterest. SO dang cute! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete