Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Greetings & Treat Holders!

Pin It Now! I haven't had much time to post lately, but wanted to share a few of the Easter goodies I've made for friends & family.   I've been working behind the scenes to create more often, so here's a recap of this month's projects!

Here's a funny little punch art bunny.  I love this bunny with his tail end sticking up!  
The Stampin' Up! owl dressed as a bunny!  The bunny idea was a find on Pinterest, and the banner was added for a little more celebration!  
I loved this bunny card, it's clean and simple.  Uses the fabulous Hardwood background stamp, Eggstra Spectacular Easter set from the 2014 Spring Mini, and a little layering and glittering (note the glittered bunny tail!).  I knocked out a bunch of these in no time!
The Easter cross card!  I love this retired Crosses of Hope set.  It looks SO wonderful as a cross for Easter.  Layered with Deco Label Framelits, the new Petite Petals punch (2014 Spring Mini but WILL carry over to the 2014-2015 catalog), and Bird Builder Punch for the leaves.  The sentiment is stamped on vellum & hand cut into a banner strip.
I have to make some more of these little bunny houses this weekend!  They are SO fun!  They are cased from here. Using Milk Carton Bigz XL die, Hardwood, Elegant Butterflies Sizzlits, Bird Builder, and 1-3/8" Circle Punch.  
These Tag Topper Punch treat holders have been all around the web this year.  Created with the Tag Topper Punch (spring 2014).  My boxes measure 2" x 8" - punch both ends, score the bottom, and stick a little treat to the inside.  Then decorate as you wish! 

Mine are all gone by this point, but my stampin' friend Kathy made these for a class and I'm borrowing her pic.  Thx, Kathy!
Finally, my bunny bags!  I sent these to my downline and my mom.  They loved this little handcrafted muslin sack!  The chocolate bunnies are stamped on fabric, stitched onto scraps of old sheets, and stuck on a muslin sack.
If you have any questions about any of these projects, please feel free to shoot me an email or ask in the comments section.

Have a Blessed Easter, everyone!  xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything is so pretty and detailed! It's a little late but I will be case-ing the little treat bags today and saving the milk carton idea for next year. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    on your Sidebar is the last SU catalog picture 12-13 - is this okay? Sorry, my English is not good.

    hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete