Monday, December 2, 2013

O Holy Night Subway Art Christmas Card HSSCC174

Pin It Now! Once in a while you find a stamp that can stand alone on a piece of paper and just be stunning. O Holy Night is a beautiful stamp set, with rich text art and all the right words to celebrate Christmas!  I believe I have found a keeper!
Hand Stamped Sentiments is challenging us to use a warm color combo this week of Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, and Daffodil Delight.  Looks rather autumny to me, but I've got to get Christmas cards rolling out of here, so I made it work. 
I used Daffodil Delight to sponge the outside of the stamped layer, and I think it  brightened it up nicely against the red.
Gotta love that double fork bow!

Be sure to set some time aside during this busy Christmas season to satisfy your creativity!  Join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and play along!


STAMPS: o Holy Night
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake for sponging
PAPER: In Color 13-15 stack, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
EMBELLISHMENTS:  Cherry Cobbler SBR, Basic Pearls, Linen Thread
TOOLS: Framelits Apothecary Accents

3 comments: