Saturday, March 3, 2012

Don't leave home without it!

Pin It Now! Your scrap supplies, that is!

I'm leaving to fly to Southern Parts Unknown this morning, and normally I drive and bring with me three bins of craft product in my family Suburban. It goes in before food. And the cats (2 of them). But since we're flying commercial air, momma had to pack light. And by light, I mean I didn't even want my husband to know its in the suitcase!



So I came up with this brilliant solution. I grabbed a Priority Mailer from the post office. Covered it with patterned paper to make it pretty. Then packed it with the bare basics to scrap a mini album while I'm gone! I have some fun goodies tucked in, including an entire Simply Scrappin' Tickets & Tags kit, mini album starter from my stash, trimmer, stapler, adhesive, and a clear wood mount case full of embellishments. That should do just fine ;)



Here's a quickie on how to dress up an unattractive repurposed box...



I'll be posting the creation of the mini album on my limited supplies over this coming week. Wish me luck & lots of crafty time!

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. You're so smart. I always have this dilemma when I travel and I think I'll follow your example from now on. TFS. I'm pinning it.

    ReplyDelete